Chapter 4. Achievements and Setbacks in the Commercial Diving Fishery of San José Gulf, Argentine Patagonia
- Tim R. McClanahan and
- Juan Carlos Castilla
Published Online: 20 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Fisheries Management: Progress Towards Sustainability
How to Cite
Orensanz, J.M., Parma, A. M., Ciocco, N. and Cinti, A. (2007) Achievements and Setbacks in the Commercial Diving Fishery of San José Gulf, Argentine Patagonia, in Fisheries Management: Progress Towards Sustainability (eds T. R. McClanahan and J. C. Castilla), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470996072.ch4
- Published Online: 20 NOV 2007
- Published Print: 2 JAN 2007
Print ISBN: 9781405139328
Online ISBN: 9780470996072
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!