Chapter 11. Self and Other in an “Amodern” World
- Conerly Casey and
- Robert B. Edgerton
Published Online: 26 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2005 by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
A Companion to Psychological Anthropology: Modernity and Psychocultural Change
How to Cite
Napier, A. D. (2005) Self and Other in an “Amodern” World, in A Companion to Psychological Anthropology: Modernity and Psychocultural Change (eds C. Casey and R. B. Edgerton), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470996409.ch12
- Published Online: 26 NOV 2007
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2005
Print ISBN: 9780631225973
Online ISBN: 9780470996409
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!