Chapter 5. The Culture of Colonial America: Theology and Aesthetics
- Susan Castillo and
- Ivy Schweitzer
Published Online: 26 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2005 by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
A Companion to the Literatures of Colonial America
How to Cite
Giles, P. (2005) The Culture of Colonial America: Theology and Aesthetics, in A Companion to the Literatures of Colonial America (eds S. Castillo and I. Schweitzer), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470996416.ch6
- Published Online: 26 NOV 2007
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2005
Print ISBN: 9781405112918
Online ISBN: 9780470996416
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!