Chapter 12. Indigenous Art: Creating Value and Sharing Beauty
- Philip J. Deloria and
- Neal Salisbury
Published Online: 30 NOV 2007
Copyright © Blackwell Publishers Ltd 2002
A Companion to American Indian History
How to Cite
Parezo, N. (2002) Indigenous Art: Creating Value and Sharing Beauty, in A Companion to American Indian History (eds P. J. Deloria and N. Salisbury), Blackwell Publishers Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470996461.ch13
- Published Online: 30 NOV 2007
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2002
Print ISBN: 9780631209751
Online ISBN: 9780470996461
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!