Chapter 23. American Indian Education: by Indians versus for Indians
- Philip J. Deloria and
- Neal Salisbury
Published Online: 30 NOV 2007
Copyright © Blackwell Publishers Ltd 2002
A Companion to American Indian History
How to Cite
Lomawaima, K. T. (2002) American Indian Education: by Indians versus for Indians, in A Companion to American Indian History (eds P. J. Deloria and N. Salisbury), Blackwell Publishers Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470996461.ch24
- Published Online: 30 NOV 2007
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2002
Print ISBN: 9780631209751
Online ISBN: 9780470996461
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!