Chapter 24. Religious Landscapes
- James S. Duncan1,
- Nuala C. Johnson2 and
- Richard H. Schein3
Published Online: 30 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2004 by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
A Companion to Cultural Geography
How to Cite
Kong, L. (2004) Religious Landscapes, in A Companion to Cultural Geography (eds J. S. Duncan, N. C. Johnson and R. H. Schein), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Malden, MA, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470996515.ch24
University of Cambridge
Queen's University, Belfast
University of Kentucky
- Published Online: 30 NOV 2007
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2004
Print ISBN: 9780631230502
Online ISBN: 9780470996515
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!