Chapter 3. Difference and Cultural Systems: Dissonance in Three Parts
- Mark D. Jacobs and
- Nancy Weiss Hanrahan
Published Online: 30 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2005 by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Blackwell Companion to the Sociology of Culture
How to Cite
Hanrahan, N. W. (2005) Difference and Cultural Systems: Dissonance in Three Parts, in The Blackwell Companion to the Sociology of Culture (eds M. D. Jacobs and N. W. Hanrahan), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470996744.ch4
- Published Online: 30 NOV 2007
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2005
Print ISBN: 9780631231745
Online ISBN: 9780470996744
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!