Chapter 42. Modern Logic and its Role in the Study of Knowledge
- Dale Jacquette
Published Online: 26 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2002, 2006 by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
A Companion to Philosophical Logic
How to Cite
Flach, P. A. (2006) Modern Logic and its Role in the Study of Knowledge, in A Companion to Philosophical Logic (ed D. Jacquette), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470996751.ch43
- Published Online: 26 NOV 2007
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2006
Print ISBN: 9780631216711
Online ISBN: 9780470996751
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!