Chapter 20. Writing in the “Vulgar Tongue”: Law and American Narrative
- Robert Paul Lamb and
- G. R. Thompson
Published Online: 26 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2005 by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
A Companion to American Fiction 1865-1914
How to Cite
Moddelmog, W. E. (2005) Writing in the “Vulgar Tongue”: Law and American Narrative, in A Companion to American Fiction 1865-1914 (eds R. P. Lamb and G. R. Thompson), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470996829.ch21
- Published Online: 26 NOV 2007
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2005
Print ISBN: 9781405100649
Online ISBN: 9780470996829
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!