Chapter 3. Sociology and the Social Aspects of Museums
- Sharon Macdonald
Published Online: 30 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2006 by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
A Companion to Museum Studies
How to Cite
Fyfe, G. (2006) Sociology and the Social Aspects of Museums, in A Companion to Museum Studies (ed S. Macdonald), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Malden, MA, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470996836.ch3
- Published Online: 30 NOV 2007
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2006
Print ISBN: 9781405108393
Online ISBN: 9780470996836
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!