Chapter 3. Ghosts and Monsters: On the (Im)Possibility of Narrating the History of Narrative Theory
- James Phelan and
- Peter J. Rabinowitz
Published Online: 26 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2005 by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
A Companion to Narrative Theory
How to Cite
McHale, B. (2005) Ghosts and Monsters: On the (Im)Possibility of Narrating the History of Narrative Theory, in A Companion to Narrative Theory (eds J. Phelan and P. J. Rabinowitz), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470996935.ch4
- Published Online: 26 NOV 2007
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2005
Print ISBN: 9781405114769
Online ISBN: 9780470996935
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!