Chapter 18. Collective Identity: Group Membership and Self-Conception
- Michael A. Hogg and
- R. Scott Tindale
Published Online: 14 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2001 by Blackwell Publishers Ltd
Blackwell Handbook of Social Psychology: Group Processes
How to Cite
Abrams, D. and Hogg, M. A. (2001) Collective Identity: Group Membership and Self-Conception, in Blackwell Handbook of Social Psychology: Group Processes (eds M. A. Hogg and R. S. Tindale), Blackwell Publishers Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470998458.ch18
- Published Online: 14 JAN 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2001
Print ISBN: 9780631208655
Online ISBN: 9780470998458
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!