Chapter Ten. The Heuristics and Biases Approach to Judgment Under Uncertainty
- Abraham Tesser and
- Norbert Schwarz
Published Online: 10 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2001 by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Blackwell Handbook of Social Psychology: Intraindividual Processes
How to Cite
Griffin, D., Gonzalez, R. and Varey, C. (2001) The Heuristics and Biases Approach to Judgment Under Uncertainty, in Blackwell Handbook of Social Psychology: Intraindividual Processes (eds A. Tesser and N. Schwarz), Blackwell Publishers Inc., Malden, Massachusetts, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470998519.ch10
- Published Online: 10 DEC 2007
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2001
Print ISBN: 9780631210337
Online ISBN: 9780470998519
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!