Chapter 21. Attachment Style and Affect Regulation: Implications for Coping with Stress and Mental Health
- Garth J. O. Fletcher and
- Margaret S. Clark
Published Online: 13 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2001, 2003 by Blackwell Publishers Ltd
Blackwell Handbook of Social Psychology: Interpersonal Processes
How to Cite
Mikulincer, M. and Florian, V. (2003) Attachment Style and Affect Regulation: Implications for Coping with Stress and Mental Health, in Blackwell Handbook of Social Psychology: Interpersonal Processes (eds G. J. O. Fletcher and M. S. Clark), Blackwell Publishers Ltd, Malden, MA, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470998557.ch21
- Published Online: 13 DEC 2007
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2003
Print ISBN: 9780631212287
Online ISBN: 9780470998557
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!