Chapter 22. Listening to the State: Culture, Power, and Cultural Policy in Colombia
- Toby Miller
Published Online: 1 FEB 2008
Copyright © Blackwell Publishing Ltd 2001
A Companion to Cultural Studies
How to Cite
Gautier, A. M. O. (2001) Listening to the State: Culture, Power, and Cultural Policy in Colombia, in A Companion to Cultural Studies (ed T. Miller), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Malden, Massachusetts, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470998809.ch22
- Published Online: 1 FEB 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2001
Print ISBN: 9780631217886
Online ISBN: 9780470998809
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!