Chapter 15. Immigrant Families in the US
- Jacqueline Scott,
- Judith Treas and
- Martin Richards
Published Online: 13 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2004 by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Blackwell Companion to the Sociology of Families
How to Cite
Pyke, K. (2004) Immigrant Families in the US, in The Blackwell Companion to the Sociology of Families (eds J. Scott, J. Treas and M. Richards), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Malden, MA, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470999004.ch15
- Published Online: 13 DEC 2007
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2004
Print ISBN: 9780631221586
Online ISBN: 9780470999004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!