Chapter 13. Pelagic Microbes - Protozoa and the Microbial Food Web
- P.E. O'Sullivan and
- C.S. Reynolds
Published Online: 13 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2004 by Blackwell Science Ltd
The Lakes Handbook, Volume 1: Limnology and Limnetic Ecology
How to Cite
Weisse, T. (2003) Pelagic Microbes - Protozoa and the Microbial Food Web, in The Lakes Handbook, Volume 1: Limnology and Limnetic Ecology (eds P.E. O'Sullivan and C.S. Reynolds), Blackwell Science Ltd, Malden, MA, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470999271.ch13
- Published Online: 13 DEC 2007
- Published Print: 10 DEC 2003
Print ISBN: 9780632047970
Online ISBN: 9780470999271
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!