Chapter 2. The Origin of Lake Basins
- P.E. O'Sullivan and
- C.S. Reynolds
Published Online: 13 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2004 by Blackwell Science Ltd
The Lakes Handbook, Volume 1: Limnology and Limnetic Ecology
How to Cite
Löffler, H. (2007) The Origin of Lake Basins, in The Lakes Handbook, Volume 1: Limnology and Limnetic Ecology (eds P.E. O'Sullivan and C.S. Reynolds), Blackwell Science Ltd, Malden, MA, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470999271.ch2
- Published Online: 13 DEC 2007
- Published Print: 10 DEC 2003
Print ISBN: 9780632047970
Online ISBN: 9780470999271
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!