Chapter 2.3.5. Importance of Heterochrony
- Derek E.G. Briggs1 and
- Peter R. Crowther2
Published Online: 13 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2001, 2003 by Blackwell Science Ltd
How to Cite
Mcnamara, K.J. (2001) Importance of Heterochrony, in Palaeobiology II (eds D. E.G. Briggs and P. R. Crowther), Blackwell Science Ltd, Malden, MA, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470999295.ch38
Department of Geology & Geophysics, Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut 06511, USA
Keeper of Geology, National Museums and Galleries of Northern Ireland, Ulster Museum, Botanic Gardens, Belfast BT9, 5AB
- Published Online: 13 DEC 2007
- Published Print: 15 JAN 2001
Print ISBN: 9780632051496
Online ISBN: 9780470999295
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!