Chapter 6. Water Activity
- Stanley P. Cauvain and
- Linda S. Young
Published Online: 13 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2000 by Blackwell Science Ltd
Bakery Food Manufacture and Quality: Water Control and Effects
How to Cite
Cauvain, S. P. and Young, L. S. (eds) (2000) Water Activity, in Bakery Food Manufacture and Quality: Water Control and Effects, Blackwell Science Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470999332.ch6
Campden & Chorleywood Food Research Association, Chipping Campden, Gloucester, UK
- Published Online: 13 DEC 2007
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2000
Print ISBN: 9780632053278
Online ISBN: 9780470999332
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!