Chapter 39. Non-Digestible Oligosaccharides and Polysaccharides: Their Physiological Effects and Health Implications
- Barry V. McCleary and
- Leon Prosky
Published Online: 21 APR 2008
Copyright © 2001 Blackwell Science Ltd
Advanced Dietary Fibre Technology
How to Cite
Meyer, D. and Tungland, B. (2000) Non-Digestible Oligosaccharides and Polysaccharides: Their Physiological Effects and Health Implications, in Advanced Dietary Fibre Technology (eds B. V. McCleary and L. Prosky), Blackwell Science Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470999615.ch39
- Published Online: 21 APR 2008
- Published Print: 29 DEC 2000
Print ISBN: 9780632056347
Online ISBN: 9780470999615
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!