Chapter 5. The Structures and Architectures of Plant Cell Walls Define Dietary Fibre Composition and the Textures of Foods
- Barry V. McCleary and
- Leon Prosky
Published Online: 21 APR 2008
Copyright © 2001 Blackwell Science Ltd
Advanced Dietary Fibre Technology
How to Cite
Peña, M. J., Vergara, C. E. and Carpita, N. C. (2000) The Structures and Architectures of Plant Cell Walls Define Dietary Fibre Composition and the Textures of Foods, in Advanced Dietary Fibre Technology (eds B. V. McCleary and L. Prosky), Blackwell Science Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470999615.ch5
- Published Online: 21 APR 2008
- Published Print: 29 DEC 2000
Print ISBN: 9780632056347
Online ISBN: 9780470999615
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!