Chapter 5. The Structures and Architectures of Plant Cell Walls Define Dietary Fibre Composition and the Textures of Foods
- Barry V. McCleary,
- Leon Prosky
Published Online: 21 APR 2008
Copyright © 2001 Blackwell Science Ltd
Advanced Dietary Fibre Technology
How to Cite
Peña, M. J., Vergara, C. E. and Carpita, N. C. (2008) The Structures and Architectures of Plant Cell Walls Define Dietary Fibre Composition and the Textures of Foods, in Advanced Dietary Fibre Technology (eds B. V. McCleary and L. Prosky), Blackwell Science Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470999615.ch5
- Published Online: 21 APR 2008
- Published Print: 29 DEC 2000
Print ISBN: 9780632056347
Online ISBN: 9780470999615
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!