Chapter 16. Characterization of Water-Soluble Components from MDF Fibers
- Douglas D. Stokke and
- Leslie H. Groom
Published Online: 21 APR 2008
Copyright © 2006 Blackwell Publishing
Characterization of the Cellulosic Cell Wall
How to Cite
McDonald, A. G., Clare, A. B. and Roger Meder, A. (2006) Characterization of Water-Soluble Components from MDF Fibers, in Characterization of the Cellulosic Cell Wall (eds D. D. Stokke and L. H. Groom), Blackwell Publishing Professional, Ames, Iowa, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470999714.ch16
- Published Online: 21 APR 2008
- Published Print: 5 APR 2006
Print ISBN: 9780813804392
Online ISBN: 9780470999714
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!