Chapter 4. Prediction of Wood Structural Patterns in Trees by Using Ecological Models of Plant Water Relations
- Douglas D. Stokke and
- Leslie H. Groom
Published Online: 21 APR 2008
Copyright © 2006 Blackwell Publishing
Characterization of the Cellulosic Cell Wall
How to Cite
Gartner, B. L. (2006) Prediction of Wood Structural Patterns in Trees by Using Ecological Models of Plant Water Relations, in Characterization of the Cellulosic Cell Wall (eds D. D. Stokke and L. H. Groom), Blackwell Publishing Professional, Ames, Iowa, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470999714.ch4
- Published Online: 21 APR 2008
- Published Print: 5 APR 2006
Print ISBN: 9780813804392
Online ISBN: 9780470999714
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!