UNIT 6A.5 Detection, Isolation, and Identification of Vibrio cholerae from the Environment
Published Online: 1 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Lab Protocol Title
Current Protocols in Microbiology
How to Cite
Huq, A., Grim, C., Colwell, R. R. and Nair, G. B. 2006. Detection, Isolation, and Identification of Vibrio cholerae from the Environment. Current Protocols in Microbiology. 2:A:6A.5:6A.5.1–6A.5.38.
- Published Online: 1 SEP 2006
- Published Print: AUG 2006
This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (01 AUG 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Unit for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!