23. Flavor-Active Properties of Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins
- Yoshinori Mine1,
- Eunice Li-Chan2 and
- Bo Jiang3
Published Online: 29 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd. and Institute of Food Technologists
Bioactive Proteins and Peptides as Functional Foods and Nutraceuticals
How to Cite
Li-Chan, E. C.Y. and Cheung, I. W.Y. (2010) Flavor-Active Properties of Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins, in Bioactive Proteins and Peptides as Functional Foods and Nutraceuticals (eds Y. Mine, E. Li-Chan and B. Jiang), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780813811048.ch23
Department of Food Science, University of Guelph, Guelph, ON, Canada N1G 2W1
The University of British Columbia Food Nutrition & Health Program, 2205 East Mall, Vancouver, BC, Canada V6T 1Z4
State Key Laboratory of Food Science and Technology, Jiangnan University, Jiangsu, 214122, China
- Published Online: 29 JUN 2010
- Published Print: 30 JUL 2010
Print ISBN: 9780813813110
Online ISBN: 9780813811048
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!