18. Exocyclic DNA Adducts as Biomarkers of Antioxidant Defense and Oxidative Stress
- Giancarlo Aldini2,
- Kyung-Jin Yeum3,
- Etsuo Niki4 and
- Robert M. Russell5
Published Online: 4 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Biomarkers for Antioxidant Defense and Oxidative Damage: Principles and Practical Applications
How to Cite
Godschalk, R. W. L. (2010) Exocyclic DNA Adducts as Biomarkers of Antioxidant Defense and Oxidative Stress, in Biomarkers for Antioxidant Defense and Oxidative Damage: Principles and Practical Applications (eds G. Aldini, K.-J. Yeum, E. Niki and R. M. Russell), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780813814438.ch18
Dipartimento di Scienze Farmaceutiche “Pietro Pratesi”, Universitàdegli Studi di Milano, Via L. Mangiagalli 25, 20133 Milan, Italy
Jean Mayer USDA—Human Nutrition Research Center on Aging Tufts University, 711 Washington St., Boston, MA 02111 USA
Health Research Institute, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST), Ikeda, Osaka 563-8577 Japan
Office of Dietary Supplements, National Institutes of Health, 6100 Executive Blvd., Bethesda, Maryland 20892 USA
- Published Online: 4 AUG 2010
- Published Print: 10 SEP 2010
Print ISBN: 9780813815350
Online ISBN: 9780813814438
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!