11. Grain Yield Improvement in Water-Limited Environments
- Brett F. Carver PhD Editor Regents Professor
Published Online: 10 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Blackwell
Wheat Science and Trade
How to Cite
Rebetzke, G. J., Chapman, S. C., McIntyre, C. L., Richards, R. A., Condon, A. G., Watt, M. and van Herwaarden, A. F. (2009) Grain Yield Improvement in Water-Limited Environments, in Wheat Science and Trade (ed B. F. Carver), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780813818832.ch11
Department of Plant and Soil Sciences, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK, USA
- Published Online: 10 NOV 2009
- Published Print: 29 MAY 2009
Print ISBN: 9780813820248
Online ISBN: 9780813818832
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!