13. Insulin and Insulin Receptors in the Brain and Their Role in the Pathogenesis of Obesity and Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
Published Online: 15 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Undurti N. Das
Metabolic Syndrome Pathophysiology: The Role of Essential Fatty Acids
How to Cite
Das, U. N. (2010) Insulin and Insulin Receptors in the Brain and Their Role in the Pathogenesis of Obesity and Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, in Metabolic Syndrome Pathophysiology: The Role of Essential Fatty Acids, Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780813820637.ch13
- Published Online: 15 JAN 2010
- Published Print: 19 FEB 2010
Print ISBN: 9780813815534
Online ISBN: 9780813820637
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!