3. Analytical Methods for the Detection of Illicit Drugs in Wastewaters and Surface Waters
- Sara Castiglioni,
- Ettore Zuccato and
- Roberto Fanelli
Published Online: 18 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Illicit Drugs in the Environment: Occurrence, Analysis, and Fate Using Mass Spectrometry
How to Cite
Bagnati, R. and Davoli, E. (2011) Analytical Methods for the Detection of Illicit Drugs in Wastewaters and Surface Waters, in Illicit Drugs in the Environment: Occurrence, Analysis, and Fate Using Mass Spectrometry (eds S. Castiglioni, E. Zuccato and R. Fanelli), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118000816.ch3
Department of Environmental Health Sciences, Mario Negri Institute for Pharmacological Research, Milan, Italy
- Published Online: 18 JAN 2011
- Published Print: 18 MAR 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470529546
Online ISBN: 9781118000816
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!