9. On the Frontier: Analytical Chemistry and the Occurrence of Illicit Drugs into Surface Waters in the United States
- Sara Castiglioni,
- Ettore Zuccato and
- Roberto Fanelli
Published Online: 18 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Illicit Drugs in the Environment: Occurrence, Analysis, and Fate Using Mass Spectrometry
How to Cite
Jones-Lepp, T., Alvarez, D. and Loganathan, B. (2011) On the Frontier: Analytical Chemistry and the Occurrence of Illicit Drugs into Surface Waters in the United States, in Illicit Drugs in the Environment: Occurrence, Analysis, and Fate Using Mass Spectrometry (eds S. Castiglioni, E. Zuccato and R. Fanelli), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118000816.ch9
Department of Environmental Health Sciences, Mario Negri Institute for Pharmacological Research, Milan, Italy
- Published Online: 18 JAN 2011
- Published Print: 18 MAR 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470529546
Online ISBN: 9781118000816
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!