14. Design and Control of the Mono-Isopropyl Amine Process
Published Online: 26 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Principles and Case Studies of Simultaneous Design
How to Cite
Luyben, W. L. (2011) Design and Control of the Mono-Isopropyl Amine Process, in Principles and Case Studies of Simultaneous Design, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118001653.ch14
- Published Online: 26 SEP 2011
- Published Print: 23 SEP 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470927083
Online ISBN: 9781118001653
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!