6. Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction
- James D. Herbert and
- Evan M. Forman
Published Online: 16 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved
Acceptance and Mindfulness in Cognitive Behavior Therapy: Understanding and Applying the New Therapies
How to Cite
Salmon, P. G., Sephton, S. E. and Dreeben, S. J. (2011) Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction, in Acceptance and Mindfulness in Cognitive Behavior Therapy: Understanding and Applying the New Therapies (eds J. D. Herbert and E. M. Forman), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118001851.ch6
- Published Online: 16 MAR 2012
- Published Print: 2 FEB 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470474419
Online ISBN: 9781118001851
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!