27. An Interpersonal Perspective on Risk for Coronary Heart Disease
- Leonard M. Horowitz PhD2 and
- Stephen Strack PhD3
Published Online: 16 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Handbook of Interpersonal Psychology: Theory, Research, Assessment, and Therapeutic Interventions
How to Cite
Smith, T. W. and Cundiff, J. M. (2010) An Interpersonal Perspective on Risk for Coronary Heart Disease, in Handbook of Interpersonal Psychology: Theory, Research, Assessment, and Therapeutic Interventions (eds L. M. Horowitz and S. Strack), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118001868.ch27
Department of Psychology, Stanford University, Stanford, CA, USA
Psychology Service, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Published Online: 16 MAR 2012
- Published Print: 22 NOV 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470471609
Online ISBN: 9781118001868
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!