25. Ion Conduction in Organic Ionic Plastic Crystals
- Hiroyuki Ohno
Published Online: 2 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Electrochemical Aspects of Ionic Liquids, Second Edition
How to Cite
Forsyth, M., Pringle, J. M. and MacFarlane, D. R. (2011) Ion Conduction in Organic Ionic Plastic Crystals, in Electrochemical Aspects of Ionic Liquids, Second Edition (ed H. Ohno), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118003350.ch25
Department of Biotechnology, Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology, Japan
- Published Online: 2 MAR 2011
- Published Print: 21 MAR 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470647813
Online ISBN: 9781118003350
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!