8. History, Evolution, and Optimization Aspects of Comprehensive Two-Dimensional Liquid Chromatography
- Luigi Mondello
Published Online: 25 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Comprehensive Chromatography in Combination with Mass Spectrometry
How to Cite
François, I., Sandra, K. and Sandra, P. (2011) History, Evolution, and Optimization Aspects of Comprehensive Two-Dimensional Liquid Chromatography, in Comprehensive Chromatography in Combination with Mass Spectrometry (ed L. Mondello), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118003466.ch8
University of Messina, Messina, Italy
- Published Online: 25 JUL 2011
- Published Print: 26 AUG 2011
Book Series Editors:
- Dominic M. Desiderio6 and
- Nico M. M. Nibbering7
Series Editor Information
Departments of Neurology and Biochemistry, University of Tennessee Health Science Center, USA
Vrije Universiteit Amesterdam, The Netherlands
Print ISBN: 9780470434079
Online ISBN: 9781118003466
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!