1. Epigenetic Modulation of Cell Cycle: An Overview
- Antonio Giordano1,2,3,
- Marcella Macaluso1
Published Online: 3 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Blackwell.
Cancer Epigenetics: Biomolecular Therapeutics for Human Cancer
How to Cite
Montanari, M., Giordano, A., Cintorino, M. and Macaluso, M. (2011) Epigenetic Modulation of Cell Cycle: An Overview, in Cancer Epigenetics: Biomolecular Therapeutics for Human Cancer (eds A. Giordano and M. Macaluso), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118005743.ch1
Sbarro Institute for Cancer Research and Molecular Medicine, Center for Biotechnology, College of Science and Technology, Temple University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Department of Human Pathology and Oncology, University of Siena, Siena, Italy
Oncology Research Centre of Mercogliano (CROM), Avellino, Italy
- Published Online: 3 JUN 2011
- Published Print: 27 JUN 2011
Print ISBN: 9780471710967
Online ISBN: 9781118005743
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!