9. Epigenetics in Pediatric Cancers
- Antonio Giordano2,3,4 and
- Marcella Macaluso2
Published Online: 3 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Blackwell.
Cancer Epigenetics: Biomolecular Therapeutics for Human Cancer
How to Cite
Ciarapica, R., Raimondi, L., Verginelli, F. and Rota, R. (2011) Epigenetics in Pediatric Cancers, in Cancer Epigenetics: Biomolecular Therapeutics for Human Cancer (eds A. Giordano and M. Macaluso), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118005743.ch9
Sbarro Institute for Cancer Research and Molecular Medicine, Center for Biotechnology, College of Science and Technology, Temple University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Department of Human Pathology and Oncology, University of Siena, Siena, Italy
Oncology Research Centre of Mercogliano (CROM), Avellino, Italy
- Published Online: 3 JUN 2011
- Published Print: 27 JUN 2011
Print ISBN: 9780471710967
Online ISBN: 9781118005743
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!