4. Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy: Singlet and Doublet Electronic States
- Vincenzo Barone
Published Online: 28 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Computational Strategies for Spectroscopy: From Small Molecules to Nano Systems
How to Cite
Pedone, A. and Crescenzi, O. (2011) Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy: Singlet and Doublet Electronic States, in Computational Strategies for Spectroscopy: From Small Molecules to Nano Systems (ed V. Barone), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118008720.ch4
Scuola Normale Superiore, Piazza dei Cavalieri 7, I56126 Pisa, Italy
- Published Online: 28 OCT 2011
- Published Print: 4 NOV 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470470176
Online ISBN: 9781118008720
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!