11. Metal Injection Molding at Micro-Scales (µMIM)
- Muammer Koç2,3 and
- Tuğrul Özel4
Published Online: 14 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Micro-Manufacturing: Design and Manufacturing of Micro-Products
How to Cite
Fu, G., Loh, N. H., Tor, S. B. and Yen Tay, B. (2011) Metal Injection Molding at Micro-Scales (µMIM), in Micro-Manufacturing: Design and Manufacturing of Micro-Products (eds M. Koç and T. Özel), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118010570.ch11
Center for Precision Forming, (CPF-National Science Foundation IUCRC), Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU), Richmond, VA, USA
Istanbul Sehir University, Istanbul, Turkey
Manufacturing Automation Research Laboratory, School of Engineering, Industrial and Systems Engineering, Rutgers University, Piscataway, New Jersey, USA
- Published Online: 14 MAR 2011
- Published Print: 25 APR 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470556443
Online ISBN: 9781118010570
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!