7. Microdialysis in Lung Tissue: Monitoring of Exogenous and Endogenous Compounds
- Tung-Hu Tsai2,3
Published Online: 25 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Applications of Microdialysis in Pharmaceutical Science
How to Cite
Feurstein, T. and Zeitlinger, M. (2011) Microdialysis in Lung Tissue: Monitoring of Exogenous and Endogenous Compounds, in Applications of Microdialysis in Pharmaceutical Science (ed T.-H. Tsai), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118011294.ch7
National Yang-Ming University, Taipei, Taiwan
Taipei City Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan
- Published Online: 25 JUL 2011
- Published Print: 5 AUG 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470409282
Online ISBN: 9781118011294
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!