Crack-Dislocation Interaction And It's Implication for a Fundamental Understanding of Fatigue
- T.S. Srivatsan and
- M. Ashraf Imam
Published Online: 10 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 The Minerals, Metals, & Materials Society. All rights reserved
Fatigue of Materials: Advances and Emergences in Understanding
How to Cite
Pande, C. S. (2010) Crack-Dislocation Interaction And It's Implication for a Fundamental Understanding of Fatigue, in Fatigue of Materials: Advances and Emergences in Understanding (eds T.S. Srivatsan and M. A. Imam), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118013373.ch20
- Published Online: 10 NOV 2010
- Published Print: 18 OCT 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470943182
Online ISBN: 9781118013373
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!