Corrosion Fatigue Strength of 2.5 Percent Molybdenum Containing High Strength Austenitic Stainless Steel
- T.S. Srivatsan and
- M. Ashraf Imam
Published Online: 10 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 The Minerals, Metals, & Materials Society. All rights reserved
Fatigue of Materials: Advances and Emergences in Understanding
How to Cite
Ebara, R., Matsumoto, K., Matsuda, Y., Mizuno, Y. and Nishimura, I. (2010) Corrosion Fatigue Strength of 2.5 Percent Molybdenum Containing High Strength Austenitic Stainless Steel, in Fatigue of Materials: Advances and Emergences in Understanding (eds T.S. Srivatsan and M. A. Imam), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118013373.ch24
- Published Online: 10 NOV 2010
- Published Print: 18 OCT 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470943182
Online ISBN: 9781118013373
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!