14. HIV Integrase Inhibitors: From Diketo Acids to Heterocyclic Templates: History of HIV Integrase Medicinal Chemistry at Merck West Point and Merck Rome (IRBM) Leading to Discovery of Raltegravir
- Nouri Neamati
Published Online: 28 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
HIV-1 Integrase: Mechanism and Inhibitor Design
How to Cite
Egbertson, M. S., Anthony, N. J. and Summa, V. (2011) HIV Integrase Inhibitors: From Diketo Acids to Heterocyclic Templates: History of HIV Integrase Medicinal Chemistry at Merck West Point and Merck Rome (IRBM) Leading to Discovery of Raltegravir, in HIV-1 Integrase: Mechanism and Inhibitor Design (ed N. Neamati), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118015377.ch14
Department of Pharmacology and Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Southern California, School of Pharmacy, Los Angeles, California, USA
- Published Online: 28 SEP 2011
- Published Print: 9 SEP 2011
Book Series Editors:
- Binghe Wang
Print ISBN: 9780470184745
Online ISBN: 9781118015377
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!