26. Computer-Aided Techniques in Design of HIV-1 Integrase Inhibitors
- Nouri Neamati
Published Online: 28 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
HIV-1 Integrase: Mechanism and Inhibitor Design
How to Cite
Serrao, E., Gundla, R., Deng, J., Odde, S. and Neamati, N. (2011) Computer-Aided Techniques in Design of HIV-1 Integrase Inhibitors, in HIV-1 Integrase: Mechanism and Inhibitor Design (ed N. Neamati), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118015377.ch26
Department of Pharmacology and Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Southern California, School of Pharmacy, Los Angeles, California, USA
- Published Online: 28 SEP 2011
- Published Print: 9 SEP 2011
Book Series Editors:
- Binghe Wang
Print ISBN: 9780470184745
Online ISBN: 9781118015377
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!