14. Calcium-Phosphate-Based Ceramics for Biomedical Applications
- Abraham J. Domb6,
- Neeraj Kumar7 and
- Aviva Ezra6
Published Online: 3 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Biodegradable Polymers in Clinical Use and Clinical Development
How to Cite
Lv, Q., Lo, K. W.-H., Nair, L. S. and Laurencin, C. T. (2011) Calcium-Phosphate-Based Ceramics for Biomedical Applications, in Biodegradable Polymers in Clinical Use and Clinical Development (eds A. J. Domb, N. Kumar and A. Ezra), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118015810.ch14
Institute for Drug Design, Medicinal Chemistry, School of Pharmacy – Faculty of Medicine, The Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel
Department of Pharmaceutics, National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), S.A.S. Nagar, Punjab, India
- Published Online: 3 MAY 2011
- Published Print: 20 JUN 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470424759
Online ISBN: 9781118015810
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!