3. Properties and Hemostatic Application of Gelatin
- Abraham J. Domb1,
- Neeraj Kumar2 and
- Aviva Ezra1
Published Online: 3 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Biodegradable Polymers in Clinical Use and Clinical Development
How to Cite
Totre, J., Ickowicz, D. and Domb, A. J. (2011) Properties and Hemostatic Application of Gelatin, in Biodegradable Polymers in Clinical Use and Clinical Development (eds A. J. Domb, N. Kumar and A. Ezra), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118015810.ch3
Institute for Drug Design, Medicinal Chemistry, School of Pharmacy – Faculty of Medicine, The Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel
Department of Pharmaceutics, National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), S.A.S. Nagar, Punjab, India
- Published Online: 3 MAY 2011
- Published Print: 20 JUN 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470424759
Online ISBN: 9781118015810
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!