7. Arabinogalactan in Clinical Use
- Abraham J. Domb4,
- Neeraj Kumar5 and
- Aviva Ezra4
Published Online: 3 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Biodegradable Polymers in Clinical Use and Clinical Development
How to Cite
Pawar, R. P., Kushekar, B. A., Jadhav, B. S., Kharat, K. R., Borade, R. M. and Domb, A. J. (2011) Arabinogalactan in Clinical Use, in Biodegradable Polymers in Clinical Use and Clinical Development (eds A. J. Domb, N. Kumar and A. Ezra), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118015810.ch7
Institute for Drug Design, Medicinal Chemistry, School of Pharmacy – Faculty of Medicine, The Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel
Department of Pharmaceutics, National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), S.A.S. Nagar, Punjab, India
- Published Online: 3 MAY 2011
- Published Print: 20 JUN 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470424759
Online ISBN: 9781118015810
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!