5. The how of Microbial Ecology Studies
Published Online: 26 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Blackwell.
How to Cite
Barton, L. L. and Northup, D. E. (2011) The how of Microbial Ecology Studies, in Microbial Ecology, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118015841.ch5
- Published Online: 26 SEP 2011
- Published Print: 16 SEP 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470048177
Online ISBN: 9781118015841
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!