9. Ethnobotany: The Study of People–Plant Relationships
- E. N. Anderson3,
- D. Pearsall4,
- E. Hunn5 and
- N. Turner6
Published Online: 7 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Blackwell.
How to Cite
Nolan, J. M. and Turner, N. J. (2011) Ethnobotany: The Study of People–Plant Relationships, in Ethnobiology (eds E. N. Anderson, D. Pearsall, E. Hunn and N. Turner), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118015872.ch9
Department of Anthropology, University of California, Riverside, CA, USA
Department of Anthropology, University of Missouri, Columbia, USA
Department of Anthropology, University of Washington, USA
School of Environmental Studies, University of Victoria, USA
- Published Online: 7 JUL 2011
- Published Print: 18 JUL 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470547854
Online ISBN: 9781118015872
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!